How We Work
One of the most challenging aspects of independent practice is the prospect of bringing in sufficient work on a reliable and consistent basis.
We understand that completely, and we are dedicated to ensuring that all of our joiners have a regular stream of client opportunities.
We have a standalone marketing and business development team and we work constantly to make client opportunities available for all our lawyers, who can choose to pay a low monthly subscription fee to switch on a fully customised business development programme, tailored to their individual practice.
We guarantee to deliver regular discussions with prospective clients for all of our lawyers.
We also support our lawyers’ own marketing efforts and provide a whole suite of marketing collateral and digital marketing opportunities.
- We have developed an enterprising, firm-wide digital marketing strategy, which will cover each new partner and their practice.
- We regularly discuss our proposed marketing budget internally, amongst the partnership, to ensure we have a mandate for marketing expenditure.
- We provide the infrastructure to host and promote webinars.
- We encourage our team to attend conferences and summits.
- We provide professionally branded business cards, letterhead and PowerPoint slides.
- We can sponsor our partners’ endeavours to seek industry recognition rankings and awards.